Terms & Conditions
• We recommend that you pre book online to reserve your spot. If a class or special event is fully booked you can sign up for the waiting list. It is also possible to pay with cash at the studio or with pin.
• To book into a class you must either pay for a single class, use one of your open classes on your class pass or have a subscription at the time of booking.
• To book into a workshop or special event you must pay for that at the time of booking.
• If you have a question regarding a booking or payment please email us at email@example.com.
• The applicable schedule can be found on the website. Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Teachers are subject to change without notice. A Yoga Collective does not provide refund for any changes in the schedule.
• Class cancellation must be made via the website up to 4-hours prior to your class start time without penalty. The first class in the morning has a 12-hour cancellation window
• Any late or non-cancellations will mean you forfeit that visit and the respective class will be charged from your class pass. If you have a subscription, then you can have a late or non-cancellation maximum two times a month. In case this happens more often or on a regular basis, we will need to deny your access to our online booking system for the period of one month. In that case you can still use one of the walk-in spots (if available).
• When arriving at the studio, please make sure to be on time. Late entry into the class, workshop, special event cannot be permitted and is regarded as a non-cancellation.
No Show : No refund when no show
Class Series and Single Classes
• Our Introduction offers are only available to new guests and can be purchased once (i.e. one introduction offer per person). Our Introduction Offers have a special expiry date, as indicated on our website.
• 3 and 10 class series purchased expire after 1 and 3 months respectively.
• A subscription starts from the date of your first booking. A subscription entitles the member to an unlimited number of classes during the term of the subscription.
• Except for the introduction offers and the family & friends offers, all class passes and subscriptions are personal and non-transferable and must be paid before start of use. The same applies to tickets for workshops or special events.
• Class passes and subscriptions exclude attendance to workshops, or special events.
• A Yoga Collective does not provide refund for any used or unused class passes or tickets purchased.
Pregnancy, illness, injury
• In case of pregnancy, prolonged illness or an injury, a subscription may be terminated or temporarily suspended. A request for early termination or suspension must be submitted to A Yoga Collective at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Attending and participating in classes, workshops or special events organised by A Yoga Collective is at own risk. We accept no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to your attendance or participation.
• A Yoga Collective is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
Applicable law and agreement
• Dutch law is applicable.
• By booking into a class, workshop or special event you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.